You’re in luck! This is where your confusion stops.
Have you ever started a recipe, and realized you were missing an ingredient? Do you need to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius? Does that favorite recipe from a friend overseas call for milliliters instead of cups or ounces? What part of the animal is the hock, anyway?
The Little Book of Kitchen Cheats is PERFECT for
- someone starting out on their own
- anyone expanding their cooking skills
- your favorite foodie or food blogger
The Little Book of Kitchen Cheats is 32 pages JAM PACKED with kitchen goodness!
- Food Storage Temperatures
- Refrigerator Storage
- Common Butcher Cuts
- Cooking Temperatures
- Special Weights & Measures
- Setting the Table
- Glossary of Food & Cooking Terms
and so much more!
The Little Book of Kitchen Cheats is a printable eBook, available in 3 convenient sizes:
- 8.5 x 11 inches (21.6 x 28 cm) – perfect for adding to your favorite recipe binder
- 8.5 x 5.5 inches (21.6 x 14 cm) – perfect for hanging on your fridge; trimmable to 6.5 x 5 inches (16.5 x 12.7 cm)
- 4.25 x 5.5 inches (10.7 x 14 cm) – fits in your recipe box; trimmable to 3.5 x 5 inches (7.6 x 12.7 cm)