Today, I almost sacrificed my flip flop to the Atlantic Ocean. After I dropped everything and dove into the surf after a shoe, I wondered 2 things:
- Should I own more than 1 pair of flip flops? and
- How far do you think my flip flop would’ve gotten, if I had just watched it float away? which led to
- Would it have just washed back up on shore, eventually?
- Would it sink and become part of a coral reef?
- Would they find it on Prince Edward Island in a few months, chilling with the Mussels?
Now, I kinda want to go toss it back in with a camera and tracking device, and see what happens. Any ideas where I can find a tiny camera and waterproof tracking device?